Sh#t got real last night!Please FOCUS on your mental health & look after others!
Look after yourself & those around you:
• Allow for Change – Being flexible allows us to adapt & adjust to massive changes.
• Reframe Goals – Reframe from ‘projected targets’ to. . . what are my goals today?
• Be kind to Yourself – don’t make yourself last. If we’re ok, those around us will be ok.
• Let people In! – don’t build walls. Everyone is in this together, experiencing this uncertainty. Keep in contact and keep contacting those who become quiet. Sharing thoughts dilutes the power of stress & fear..
• Find a Purpose – Apathy is crippling. Set a goal each day that aligns with your beliefs. It might be as simple as making someone’s day better with a smile.
• Take Action - be proactive about stepping into problems quickly.
Please call us for help, advice or just a chat (no fees, no charge).
Let us help you navigate the uncertainties ahead for you and your staff.